Ingredients (this is based for 2 people):
- Lean ground meat (approx 2 reds)
- Plain tomato sauce (approx 2 purples)
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced (approx 4 greens total for the veggies)
- Whole grain pasta (approx 2 yellows)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese (approx 1 blue for cheese mixture)
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil (2 tsps)
Cook pasta according to package.
Drizzle 1 tsp of EVOO in bottom of (2) pans and turn heat to medium.
Slice the veggies.
Place the pepper in pan.
After a couple minutes, add the onion.
Let the veggies sauté for approx 15 minutes.
While the veggies are sautéing, the meat can be browned and seasoned to your liking. Once there is no more pink, sauce can be added and some Parmesan cheese and parsley can be sprinkled over the mixture.
Next everything can be assembled! Evenly divide pasta, veggies and meat mixture between the (2) plates.
Place mozzarella cheese / parmesan cheese on mixture and dinner is served! ENJOY!!
21 day fix containers: