Prep time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup of whole grain rotini
- 1, 6oz piece of wild caught salmon
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Zucchini (approx 2 cups of veggies total)
- Minced garlic cloves (approx 1/4 tsp)
- Lemon juice
- Crumbled goat cheese (2 tbsp)
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Cook the whole grain rotini according to the package directions.
While the pasta is cooking, heat the EVOO over medium heat.
We decided to grill our salmon, but it can be cooked on the stove or in the oven. We cooked each side of our salmon for approx 4 minutes. (We seasoned our salmon with garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and black pepper)
Add the zucchini and sauté for 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, minced garlic and sauté for 1 more minute.
Squirt the lemon juice over mixture.
Drain the pasta and add to skillet, top with crumbled cheese.
21 day fix containers: